African Mudcloth Patterns
They are all hand drawn patterns inspired by the techniques used by Malian ethnic groups to dye fabrics using mud. The Bogolanfini (as they are known) were created with intricate motifs and symbols that used to tell stories and have deeper meanings.
I was really impressed by these methods and the amazing patterns that were created so I wanted to use them as my inspiration for this set!
The patterns are fully editable (through Adobe Illustrator) you can easily change the colors and shapes to suit all your projects!
Use them as backgrounds for fabrics, branding projects, packaging, fashion apparel, posters, printables or just try them as web backgrounds with great results!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT:
- 5 Vector EPS format files with 4 seamless patterns each (total of 20 seamless patterns)
- 5 Vector AI format files with 4 seamless patterns each (total of 20 seamless patterns)
- 20 JPEG files, one for each pattern, size: 12 × 12 inches at 300dpi (3600 x 3600 px) - not tileable
- 20 PNG files (transparent), one for each pattern, size: 12 × 12 inches at 300dpi (3600 x 3600 px) - not tileable
- Readme instructions file
- Scalable vector graphics (with no loss in quality)