As a small creative business owner, you can use digital resources to save time and effort in your design work, create professional-looking results, and establish a cohesive and branded look for your business. Here are a few ways you can use digital resources in your business:
- Stock photos and graphics: Use stock photos and graphics to quickly and easily add visual interest to your marketing materials and website. Be sure to properly license and attribute any resources you use.
- Fonts: Choose a cohesive set of fonts for your business and use them consistently in your marketing materials and website to establish a branded look.
- Color palettes: Create a cohesive color palette for your business and use it consistently in your marketing materials and website to establish a branded look.
- Seamless patterns: Use seamless patterns as backgrounds or overlays in your marketing materials and website to add visual interest and a cohesive look.
- Templates: Use design templates to quickly and easily create professional-looking marketing materials and save time in the design process.
By using these digital resources, you can create a cohesive and professional look for your business and save time and effort in the design process. It's important to be aware of any usage rights or limitations associated with the resources you use, and to properly attribute any resources you borrow or use in your work.
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to purchase something I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!