How to create a Seamless Pattern in Adobe Illustrator
Creating seamless patterns has been really easy since Adobe Illustrator's CS6 advance pattern editing. The built in system gives you the flexibility of repeating your tile automatically...
How to extract one Pattern Tile from an Illustrator pattern swatch
Designing or using patterns with Adobe Illustrator's pattern editor (vs CS6 or newer) has been great and made a creators work process so much easier.
How to edit Adobe Illustrator Pattern swatches
I often get questions on how to edit a vector Illustrator pattern swatch. It is really easy and this post is going to show you how you can edit a pattern's size and color in Adobe Illustrator.
PC: To extract a single file or folder, double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location. To extract the entire contents of the compressed folder, right-click the folder, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Mac: Double click the .zip file, then search for the product folder or product file.
NO, items purchased are for your use only. You may not include the original purchased items (or source files) in any distributed end products.
No, but that would be great! You can tag me on Instagram @youandigraphics :)
✗ Trademark: Licensed Asset may not be used as part of a trademark, service mark, design mark, trade-name, or similar use
✗ Copyright: Licensee may not claim the Licensed Asset (or a modification thereof) as its own copyrighted work (the original Licensed Asset must be disclaimed in any copyright registration).
1. Your company or your client's company has an annual revenue of more than $25 million USD per annum.
2. You intend to use the resources 'as-is' in an End Product for Sale without significant modification or additional elements.
3. You are planning to make digital End Products for Sale.
4. You intend to upload the resource to a website or app where third parties will have access to use it, edit it or add it to their design.
5. You want to create End Products for Sale using 'Print on Demand', 'Made to Order', 'Download on Demand', or 'Create on Demand' services.
6. You intend to make more than 500 End Products for Sale.
Hi there! I am Irene Demetri, a graphic and digital designer and this is my creative space.
I love creating seamless Patterns and Digital Resources that can make your work process easier, faster and effortless.