Hand Drawn Chinese Patterns
They are all hand drawn patterns, inspired by Chinese symbols and mythology, the belief that incorporating positive symbols in their lives will inexorably lead to positive results in their existence. I loved learning about the Chinese patterns used to express luck, prosperity, abundance and most of all I enjoyed working on this unique set of patterns!
They are fully editable (through Adobe Illustrator), and you can also work with them in Adobe Photoshop through the layered .psd pattern tiles included. I have also included high resolution .jpgs of the pattern tiles that can be used in any image editing software!
Use them as backgrounds for branding projects, fabrics, packaging, fashion apparel, posters, wrapping paper, printables or just try them as web backgrounds with great results!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT:
- Vector eps format file containing 20 vector pattern swatches
- Vector ai format file containing 20 vector pattern swatches
- 20 JPG files Pattern Tiles, one for each pattern at 300dpi (tileable)
- 20 PSD files Pattern Tiles, one for each pattern at 300dpi (tileable)
- Vector file (ai) with Individual Illustrations
- 20 JPG Digital Papers, one for each pattern, size: 13,8 × 13,8 inches at 300dpi (4170 x 4170 px) - not tileable
- Step by step instruction files on how to work with the patterns